We are a most trusted name among the topmost companies in this business, involved in manufacturing and exporting Sound Dosemeter (Sonus GA257). The dual-measurement feature of the SONUS means two versions of most parameters can be measured simultaneously. It has templates and applications for personal preference. The data-logging instruments have a USB connection and are compatible with the Castle dBdataPro software, where data can be presented in the desired format and copied and pasted into other applications, so you don’t have to change the way you have always completed your reports.
- Dedicated Occupational Safety Mode
- User 'Templates' for Personal Preference
- Hearing Protection Database
- Voice Note Recording
- Optional 1/1 Octave Band Analysis
- Dedicated Application Specific Measurement Templates
- Optional 1/3 Octave Band Analysis
dBAirSafety & Environment
What's supplied with a dBAirSystem?
- Your chosen dBAirSound Meter and Windshield
- Acoustic Calibrator (Class 1 or Class 2)
- Castle Cloud Software License and USB Cable
- Protective Carry Case for dBAirand Accessories
- Heavy Duty Tripod (where required)
- User selectable Exchange rate, Threshold and Criterion level.
- Save results to internal flash memory
- Download data to a PC via a USB connection
- Noise Analysis Software included with the meter
- Small and light weight fits into small shirt or jacket pocket and also supplied with a strong pocket clip.
- Used for measuring the noise exposure of a person