KOENG’s vehicle emission gas analyzer, KEG-500, reduces pollution sources by measuring the exhaust gas emitted from cars and motorcycles with gasoline, LPG, and PNG fuel, and measuring the values of CO, HC, CO2, O2, and NOX (optional) emitted into the environment.
This analyzer is an equipment to measure the gas emission density of an automobile enabling to diagnose the automobile status and its preventive maintenance so that can provide a function to prevent the air pollution in advance.
Measuring item : CO(Carbon monoxide), HC(Hexane), CO2(Carbon dioxide), O2(Oxygen), Lambda(Air surplus rate), AFT, NOX (Optional)
- CE Certified.
- Outstanding accuracy, stability and durability.
- NOx measurement upgradable (optional)
- Temporary pause to measurement (Hold function)
- Portable (compact size, light weight).
- Extra filters and printer paper.
- Compatible with chassis dynamo and engine tune-up.
- Durable Performance that has passed a severe cold test at -10ºC.
- Automatic Temperature Adjustment (2~8 min).
- 6 LED Display Windows.
- CO, HC, CO2, 02, K, NOX measurement.
- Built-In Printer.
- Time and Date Display Option when using printer.
- RS232 PC Program (optional).
- Suitable for professional engine tune-ups.
- Suitable for professional auto smoke testing shops.